Your query may already be addressed in the Frequently Asked Questions.
One of the quickest ways to get your publications list started is to import the references from another system. We support Bibtex, Reference Manager, Endnote, Procite (RIS), PubMed XML format, Endnote XML, MODS XML, Copac and Thomson ISI (Web of Science).
Most desktop reference management software will export references in one of these formats. Various public and commercial web based systems will also export lists of publications in a suitable format. If you have success with a service that is not listed here, please let us know so we can add it to the list.
- Importing from Endnote shows how to get your publications from EndNote into PublicationList with screenshots for each step.
- Importing from Web of Science shows how to do a search on web of science to find your papers and transfer the results to publicationslist.
- Importing from the PubMed database explains how to perform a PubMed search from PublicationsList and select from the results to populate your list. It also shows how you can set up alerts to be notified by email of a new paper arrives in PubMed that matches your search criteria.
- Embedding a publications list in another web page shows how you can include a small section of html in the text of an independent page to make it display your publications list.
- Embedding group lists explains how to embed publications from a group of users in a website, including options for selecting subsets of publications.
Citations and impact factors
Impact factors, citation counts and publicationslist.org
Describes how having the full text of your articles online and linked from your publications list can boost citation counts.